- We do not require an appointment; you can drop in always from Tuesday through Saturday from 11-5. Wait times depend on how many clients we have in the que and how many bag(s) from each client.
- We cannot look through consignment on Sundays + Mondays
- We kindly request a 2 bag maximum on Saturday only to keep wait times reasonable on our busiest shopping and selling day. We also kindly ask that bag size on Saturday is maximum an Ikea bag size- no suitcases or trash bags can be sorted on Saturdays.
- We ask that you remain in the area until we have finished sorting as any unselected items will be returned to you after sorting. You cannot leave items overnight and we do not offer a donation service.
- We pay 30% cash on the spot (payment typically in the form of a cheque) or 50% no expiry store credit.
- We are seasonal and are currently buying for the fall and winter season
- We accept clothing, as well as accessories (handbags, shoes, belts, hats, scarves)
- We do not carry jewelry or sunglasses
We specialize in current women's styles from mid-range contemporary and popular brands such as; Anthropologie, Aritzia, Agolde, Doen, Everlane, Free People, Faithfull The Brand, Ganni, Lululemon, Levi's, Lack of Color, Madewell, Nordstrom brands, Oak & Fort, Reformation, Ulla Johnson, & other stories, we also buy according to style, and may take unbranded or vintage pieces.
as well as sustainable and local designers